"To You I Lift Up My Soul" is Live! - 25 February 2020




I'm an excited that this book is now available! You can purchase it here: To You I Lift Up My Soul

This is what a few people have said about the book:

"Rev. Michael Philliber leaves no stone unturned in this thoughtful and beautiful collection of prayers. This book offers a catholic, holistic, and cathartic aid to Christians of all traditions, not only for its breadth in touching on the ordinary stuff of life, but also for its depth in penetrating the heart of man.” Rev. Marq Toombs, Assistant Pastor, Rockwall Presbyterian Church

"My prayers had fallen into a lazy pattern - a simple recipe that sought out God's blessings that were most beneficial to me - sprinkled with a tad of gratitude and a dash of supplication for others. Pastor Philliber's book is a beautiful and useful tool that pushed me deeper into using prayer as an offering of worship, a confession of ignored sin, and a deepening of my relationship with God. Using Scripture as a guide, each prayer connected me to the Word and provided a roadmap to practice the intimacy of prayer with my gracious and loving Father. While this book it not a formula with ten easy steps to a better prayer life, it does provide several models to help the reader lift up their eyes to acknowledge the greatness of God, the state of our broken world, and the call to reach those near and far with the gospel of Christ." Stacy Schrader - wife, mom, home-educator, classical tutor walking in faith by grace

"Mike Philliber's book of prayers help us to put into words the elements of prayer that don't come as easily as our petitions do. His well thought out and Biblical prayers express what is in our hearts but hard to articulate." Carol Morgan, Midland, TX.

"If the Holy Spirit helps us in our praying (Romans 8:26), one of the ways he does it is through the teaching and example of faithful pastors. Dr. Michael Philliber’s collection of prayers provides us with a fresh vocabulary for our communication with God. The potent prayers in this slender volume express the beauty of pastoral theology as it touches the life of the mind, the broader culture, human suffering, and the world-wide mission of the church. The Spirit has helped me as I have read and made these prayers my own." Pastor Randy Faulkner

Comments

  1. Hello Dr.Michael Philliber. I am also a Pastor from Mumbai India.I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about you being a Pastor with Presbyterian church. Your journey from defence to a Minister of God's Word is spirit lifting and so encouraging. With the gift of witing books such as "To You I Lift Up My Soul" and "EmotionalAbuse Recovery", shows how God is using you in touching the lives of poeple with the love of Christ through your books and Shepherding the sheeps. After reading the recations of the most prominant poeple about your book I am so tempted to have hard copies of both the books when I am in the United States God willing in the month of May if menace of Covid-19 gets over by then. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged strengthned and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have young people from your Parish to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your family and the Pastoral ministry. Also wishing you and your family a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the New year 2020. My email id is :dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. I would deeply appreciate if your response comes through email.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts